Mon Jul 04 11:25:51 CST 2022
CNC lathe processing technology and ordinary lathe processing technology is similar, but because CNC lathe is a clamping, continuous automatic processing to complete all turning procedures, so we should pay attention to the following aspects.
For high efficiency metal cutting, the machined materials, cutting tools and cutting conditions are the three major elements. These determine the machining time, tool life and machining quality. An economical and effective machining method must be a reasonable choice of cutting conditions. Three factors of cutting conditions: cutting speed, feed and cutting depth directly cause tool damage. With the increase of cutting speed, the temperature of the tool tip will rise, resulting in mechanical, chemical and thermal wear. A 20% increase in cutting speed reduces tool life by half. The relationship between feed conditions and tool wear occurs in a very small range. But the feed quantity is large, the cutting temperature rises, the back wear is large. It has less effect on the tool than the cutting speed. The influence of cutting depth on the tool is not as big as cutting speed and feed, but in the micro cutting depth, the hardened layer of the cutting material will also affect the life of the tool. The user should choose the cutting speed according to the material being processed, hardness, cutting state, material type, feed, cutting depth and so on. The most suitable processing conditions are selected on the basis of these factors. Regular and stable wear to life is the ideal condition. However, in practice, the choice of tool life is related to tool wear, machining size change, surface quality, cutting noise, machining heat, etc. In determining the processing conditions, it is necessary to study according to the actual situation. For difficult-to-work materials such as stainless steel and heat-resistant alloys, coolants or rigid tools can be used.
(1) rough car, to choose high strength, good durability of the cutting tool, in order to meet the rough car when the large back tools, large feed requirements.
(2) fine car, to choose high precision, good durability tool, in order to ensure the processing accuracy requirements.
(3) In order to reduce the time of tool change and facilitate tool alignment, machine clamping tool and machine clamping tool should be used as far as possible.
(1) try to use general fixture clamping workpiece, avoid using special fixture.
(2) Parts positioning datum overlap to reduce positioning error.
Machining path is the path and direction of the cutting tool relative to the parts in the process of exponential control machine tool processing
(1) Should be able to ensure the processing accuracy and surface roughness requirements.
(2) should shorten the processing route as far as possible, reduce the tool empty travel time.
CNC lathes have not reached the condition of universal use, generally should be the blank on the excess allowance, especially containing forging, casting cortex allowance arrangement in ordinary lathe processing. If the CNC lathe must be used for processing, it is necessary to pay attention to the flexible arrangement of the program.
Hydraulic chuck and hydraulic clamping cylinder connection is achieved by the pull rod, hydraulic chuck clamping points are as follows: first remove the hydraulic cylinder nut with the handle, remove the pull tube, and from the rear end of the spindle, and then remove the chuck fixing screw with the handle, you can remove the chuck.