Mon Jul 04 13:31:26 CST 2022
In the process of processing, cutting parting tool in the process of cutting, there will be a chipping edge and tool, which will not only cause waste of raw materials, but also bring about the improvement of processing costs, as well as workpiece scrap, low processing efficiency and other problems. Here we will talk about the causes and preventive measures of cemented carbide cutting parting tool collapse according to the actual machining situation.
(1) the workpiece surface is not round, there are pores, sand, cracks and uneven hardness
(2) the workpiece is not firmly installed and the rigidity of machine tools, fixtures and workpiece is not good
(3) the tool head material selection is not reasonable; The tool is too thin, the head is not properly clamped or welded, and the tool has cracks during welding and grinding
(4) the geometric parameters of the cutting parting tool part of the cutter are not reasonable and the tool tip is too high or too lower than the workpiece rotation center when installed
(1) In the installation of the cutting parting tool, the requirement of high tip should be as high as the rotating center of the workpiece. Especially when cutting solid workpiece, more attention should be paid. If the point is higher than the center, the front edge of the tool is broken. If it's too low, it'll break the back of the tool. In the installation, should pay attention to cutting tool two pairs of deflection Angle is equal, avoid the tool in the cutting process, so that the tool deflection and hit.
(2) in the grinding tool, should make two pairs of Angle and pair of Angle equal. The main rear Angle should not be large, and should be kept between 4° and 6°. Too much will cause cutting vibration and lower blade strength. When grinding flat chamfering and sharp cutting tool, not only to make both sides of the chamfering edges symmetrical, but also to make their Angle and its back Angle equal, otherwise there will be deflection in cutting.
(3) According to different requirements, reasonable choice of cutting parting tool shape. Such as cutting solid or hollow workpiece, it is better to use the tip or flat chamfering tool, which can improve the strength of the tip, increase the length of the cutting edge, improve the heat dissipation conditions, so that the chip width is narrow and easy to discharge.
(4) When the workpiece surface is not round, there are pores, sand inclusion, cracks and other defects, the feed rate should be appropriately reduced and the width of negative chamfering should be increased to enhance the tool strength.
(5) In the cutting process, such as vibration, should be in the main back out of the vibration or appropriate to reduce the main rear Angle to 3° - 4°.
(6) Before the strong cutting, the machine clutch and the gap between the guide rail and the drag plate should be adjusted appropriately.
(7) In the operation, the first use of manual trial feed, in the use of motor feed, in order to prevent machine power is not enough and boring car tool. When cutting solid workpiece, should stop feeding in time to prevent damage to the tool.